Forklift risks is a product created by created by Ludus Global, focused on training the capacity to detect hazardous situations in the workplace.
Download technical sheet
There is an additional inspection task, where the learner has to pass the inspection checklist of a forklift prior to its use.
Students may witness virtual accidents or live them in the first person due to irresponsible or incorrect behavior.
The simulation allows training to correctly face and prevent the risks related to the use of forklifts.
The worker lives an immersive experience and experiences sensations while assimilating and practicing the contents of the training.
Learn about the most common risks in the use of forklift trucks and experience the consequences.
Observe how other workers deal with risk situation to prevent them in the future.
Practice the knowledge acquired in a completely safe environment.
Our simulations have been checked by HSE technicians from all over the world, in order to avoid disagreements with the legislation, normative and procedures in different countries and customer companies.
Compatible with Oculus Rift, HTC Vive Cosmos and HP.
This product includes risks related to PPE, general safety rules and instructions.
Risk situations in an industrial scenario
- Accident due to reversing without looking.
- Accident caused by not reversing when forward visibility is impaired by the load.
- Accident caused by attempting to avoid an obstacle.
- Collision due to not slowing down or stopping at a crossing or gate.
- Forklift tips over when driving on a ramp and turning on the slope of the ramp.
- Forklift tips over forward due to excessive load.
- rash against a door and tipping over of forklift due to the mast being half-raised
- Driver falls because he is not wearing a seatbelt and the forklift falls on the driver.
- Object falls on head due to leaning out of the forklift.
- Collapse of racking.
- Person trapped due to excessive load and attempting to counterbalance it.
- Use of PPE.
- New risk situations.
- New risk scenarios (industrial and construction).
- New types of forklifts (order pickers, pallet trucks, reach trucks, trilateral trucks).