Postural ergonomics was created by Ludus with the aim of offering the trainer several virtual scenarios with ergonomic risks for the user to identify.
Download technical sheet
Wide range of ergonomic risks, bad posture, incorrect position of the workplace elements...
The student takes a virtual tour of an office where different people work, pointing out ergonomic risks and answering questions.
The trainer trains the students' ability to detect and correct risks and configures the risks that will appear.
This simulation provides a playful, dynamic and experiential component to traditionally theoretical content.
Point out possible risks and answer questions proposing solutions.
Amend active risks. At the end of the exercise, all the undetected risks will be shown to the class.
During the task, the trainer can choose to show or hide the feedback given to the trainee after interacting with a risk.
Our simulations have been checked by HSE technicians from all over the world, in order to avoid disagreements with the legislation, normative and procedures in different countries and customer companies.
- Pico 4 (wired mode)
- Pico 4 enterprise (wired mode)
- HP reverb G2
- Oculust rift
- Quest pro (wired mode)
- Quest 2 (wired mode)
- HTC Vive cosmos
- HTC focus 3 pro (wired mode)
- HTC focus plus (wired mode)
- HTC vive xr elite (wired mode)
- HTC vive pro
- HTC vive
Office scenario with unsafe ergonomic situations and non unsafe situations.
Office scenario with risk situations
- Incorrect distance from the screen
- Incorrect neck angle
- Prolonged twisting of the neck
- Chair too high
- Poor forearm position
- Incorrect back posture, knee angle, wrist angle and shoulder angle
- Incorrect neck and leg position
Office scenario with people working correctly
- New virtual scenarios (commerce, domestic sphere, vehicles)
- New risks (incorrect elbow angle, inability to change posture, glare).