Aiming for excellence
At Ludus, we are constantly working to guarantee the quality of our activity and the satisfaction of our clients, as well as the safety and health of the people who make up our organisation. The effective and secure management of the information we manage is also an indispensable part of this process of continuous improvement.
INTEGRATED MANAGEMENT POLICY
The Management of LUDUS TECH, S.L. has established as General Policy of the organisation, to direct its resources, both human and material, towards the achievement of an excellent level of quality in all its processes and services, with the aim of guaranteeing the constant satisfaction of its clients, the protection of the health and safety of its workers and an efficient management of the security of the information, always aiming at continuous improvement, based on the following principles:
- • To supply products and services, ensuring the quality and security of information, and complying with established requirements in accordance with national and international standards and current and other applicable legislation.
- • To focus all our efforts with responsibility towards achieving the best working conditions and harmonious coexistence with the community and the environment.
- • To satisfy the needs of our clients with the agreements established through fluid communication.
- • To promote continuous training and information as a guarantee of quality in the service we offer to our external and internal clients and as a means for greater personal development.
- • The professional and personalised attention to our clients and the prevention of damage and deterioration of the health of their workers, so that the services provided meet the satisfaction expectations of our clients, as well as the applicable legal and quality requirements.
- • To protect the health and integrity of our personnel by providing safe and healthy working conditions for the prevention of injuries and deterioration of health in relation to the hazards identified for our activity, maintaining a protection programme with the commitment to eliminate hazards and reduce risks to their health and safety.
- • Ensure consultation and participation of workers and/or their representatives.
- • Effectively manage information security (understood as confidentiality, integrity and availability) and the associated risks.
- The Management undertakes to ensure that this Policy is available to interested parties, is communicated, understood and complied with by the whole organisation, providing the means within its reach and adapting them in accordance with the demands of customers, the protection of workers, as well as legal, regulatory and other applicable requirements, contributing through its decisions and actions towards continuous improvement. This Policy will be reviewed to maintain its adequacy and to provide a frame of reference in the establishment and review of management objectives.
ISO 9001:2015. Quality Management.
The ISO 9001 certification is testament to Ludus' focus on quality and customer satisfaction. To obtain this certification, the company has demonstrated the ability to meet the requirements set out for an effective quality management system. From the design and development of its products to the management of its SaaS platform, Ludus strives to ensure excellence at every stage of its operations. This certification confirms Ludus' commitment to continuous improvement and to exceeding the expectations of its customers, employees and all stakeholders.
ISO 45001:2018. Occupational Health and Safety Management.
In the field of industrial safety and emergencies, the protection of employees is of paramount importance. The ISO 45001 certification obtained by Ludus demonstrates its commitment to occupational health and safety, not only in its product/service, but also in its organisation. By identifying hazards, assessing risks and implementing effective controls, Ludus has created a safe and healthy working environment. In addition, the active involvement of employees in the identification and mitigation of risks fosters a strong preventive culture in the organisation. This certification demonstrates Ludus' commitment to the well-being of all people involved in its activity.
ISO 27001:2018. Information Security Management.
In addition to dual certification to ISO 9001 and ISO 45001, Ludus is on track to achieve another important milestone: certification to ISO 27001, which sets out the requirements for an information security management system. Aware of the importance of data protection and information security, Ludus is working hard to ensure that its systems and processes meet the most rigorous standards in this field. Achieving ISO 27001 certification will be a testament to Ludus' dedication to safeguarding the confidentiality, integrity and availability of information, providing even greater confidence to customers and employees.