If you are reading this article, you probably saw our simulations and you are interested in the idea of giving realistic HSE trainings with virtual reality. Here, we will solve all the initial doubts that you might have. We’ll see:
- What does the Ludus’ solution consist in?
- How does our license system work?
- What kinds of licenses does Ludus offer?
- What are the differences between them?
- How’s the process once you buy your license?
- What do you have to do to buy your license?
What does the Ludus’ solution consist in?
Ludus is a platform that allows to give realistic HSE trainings with virtual reality, and its main goal is to help create safer work environments.
It is the first European platform for this industry, and it’s used as a new educational tool by HSE trainers. Those instructors must be trained to use it properly.
The first thing you should know is that we don’t give HSE trainings. If you want to add virtual reality to your HSE training programme, you need to have intern trainers or hire a trainer to do it.
How does our license system work?
Ludus works as an all-in-one solution, that is, all of our licenses include:
- Access to unlimited use of every simulation, both the ones that already exist and the ones that will be released in the future. We approximately release 2 simulations every 4 months, and you don’t have to pay more. That’s why your membership will be more and more valuable.
- It also includes the tools that you’ll need to use it: a high-performance laptop, virtual reality glasses, sensorized CPR bust… All of this is part of your license in an equipment renting plan.
- Help in the first steps. Preparing your HSE trainers to start to use it, commercial materials to promote your new service…
The license has a monthly cost, that is, you’ll pay a monthly price that will give you access to all the mentioned.
Each license is meant to be used by one person. So, if you have two HSE trainers, for example, the ideal situation is to have two licenses.
What kinds of licenses does Ludus offer?
It’s important to understand that our solution is thought to train all the workers from one or more than one company. That’s why we normally offer license packages. In fact, the way to get a discount is for license volume or for annual/biannual payments. Having said this, we have three license levels:
- Unlimited use of all the simulations
- Hardware included
- Immediate access to new contents
- Personalized corporate mark of the client
- Online/offline content
- Report of exercises in the simulation
- Anonymous statistics of users
- Trainers’ statistics
- Statistics by learner and LMS integration
- Premium technical assist
- Personalized onboarding with trainer
What are the differences between the licenses?
The operative training is made for independent HSE trainers or little HSE training companies. Its 3 most important characteristics are:
- Even if you have access to all the simulations, you must wait 3 months to be able to use the new contents.
- You have access to all the content, but just in the online version. This means that you need to have a good internet connection to use the simulations in your trainings.
- It doesn’t include the learners’ performance statistics.
This is an excellent option to start to use virtual reality in HSE trainings and escalate in the future.
Tactical training is made for independent trainers and companies that want to escalate their HSE training programmes based on data.
The 3 most important characteristics are:
- You have unlimited and immediate access to every simulation, the ones already existing and the new ones.
- You can use the platform with or without internet. This gives you a notable versatility when it comes to digitalizing and escalating HSE training.
- This license gives you the trainer’s performance statistics. With this information, the decision makers can identify potential risks and make preventive actions.
This license is perfect to strengthen the HSE training programme of a company in every level. Boosting the HSE training, digitalizing and standardising best practices, and providing leaders the information they need to build a safe work environment.
This license is made for companies with a great employee volume and logistic challenges such as diverse locations with difficult access, etc.
It includes all the characteristics of the Tactical training, and its main distinguishing elements are:
- Integration with any LMS to centralize the information.
- Depending on the number of licenses, it includes a communication plan that helps the brand’s positioning.
- Depending on the number of licenses, it can include the co-creation. This means that you can ask for a specific simulation or add personalization items to an existing one.
One of our goals is to democratize the access to technology to help to create safer work environments. That’s why there are different licenses to cover the necessities of any company, both for those which are starting and for the big ones.
How’s the process when you buy the licenses?
Once you buy your licenses, the next steps will be followed:
- You’ll enter an adoption process which includes a number of phases, such as trainers’ training or receiving commercial materials to promote your new service.
- At the same time, we will send the necessary equipments to the address indicated by you in any part of the world.
- When you get them, our team will give you a username and access to ‘Ludus Academy’. This is our learning center to train our customers in using the platform, the technology, etc.
- You’ll get guided technical assistance during the first training sessions that you make to reinforce what you learnt in Ludus Academy.
As you can see, we will be helping you step by step until you are ready to use the technology on your own.
What do you have to do to buy your license?
If you like what you see and you are ready to make the first step, you should contact our sales team. And it’s simple to do it, you just need to answer the mail you received with the following information:
- How many licenses do you need?
- What kind of licenses are more suitable for you?
- Do you want to start with a monthly, annual or biannual plan?
- When do you want to acquire your licenses?
With this information, our consultant team will arrange a call with you to answer all your questions and help you complete the purchase. If you don’t have the mail we sent you or you lost it, send your answer to: Camila.firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “I want to start using Ludus”.
I hope that you found useful this information and to talk to you soon.